The universal ﬁre-security alarm complex (alarm and ﬁre-ﬁghting) KUPOL-S-PT is designed for installation on brand new and renovated diesel and electric locomotives.
The complex supports:
- Automatic search of ﬁre point in controlled areas of locomotive in case of temperature increase, appear of smoke and ﬁre;
- Manual (in case of locomotive crew presence) and automatic (while layover of locomotive) ﬁre-ﬁghting
- Automatic search of entering unauthorized persons into locomotive while layover and control of nTohne-acpopmropvleedxoppeernfinogrmofsr:emote controller (RC).
The complex performs:
- Early detection search of ﬁre in the locomotive and informing the locomotive crew and depot about the situation by set of uniﬁed messages via radio channel;
- message contains locomotive type and number, section number and the room where ﬁre occurred;
- Control of non-approved entrance in locomotive;
- Monitors such parameters as ﬁre detection, security alarm, loco accumulator state, with providing, the voice announcement about any kind of fault to locomotive crew or to the depot duty via radio channel by train radio station while layover of locomotive;
- Starts of the ﬁre-ﬁghting system for appropriate place of ﬁre (so called zones - rooms of he locomotive, spitted by doors), up to 5 zones of ﬁre-ﬁghting is supported;
- Starts up to 18 generators of the ﬁre-ﬁghting system;
- Starts up of the ﬁre-ﬁghting system from removed start stations, located on the outside of locomotive with ability of ﬁre-ﬁghting by zones;
- Automatic identiﬁcation of fault (break and short-circuit) in the system cabling;
- Data recording and storage in nonvolatile memory (“black box”) – more than 30 000 latest signals;
- Operating with multiple-unit locomotives;
- In case of two and more locomotive sections system operates from any section, both from master and slave section.;
- Communication with systems event recorder (RPDA-T) and TCMS systems of the locomotive via CAN interface.